Client Benefits: Providing the Right Tools
As part of our commitment to the healthcare industry, Convergent stands firm in our obligation to share our knowledge and resources. As a client, you will receive top-tier access to our value-added client benefits program:
- Onsite Education and Training – We put our 20 years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle management at work for you through onsite educational workshops that empower your staff to maximize collection efforts. Sessions are available at no charge for our ongoing customers and are specific to the healthcare reimbursement laws in your state and claim challenges to your facility. Our topics include insurance reimbursement law, managing denials, prompt-payment regulations and more.
- Complimentary Legal Research – Have a question on the latest healthcare reimbursement laws in your state? Our team of expert healthcare attorneys can help clarify federal and state statutes, update you on pending legislation, and review appeal correspondence governing reimbursement that may affect your facility.
- Staffing & Productivity Analysis – We’ve created an in-depth analysis to assist hospital leadership in identifying underperforming areas within the business office that examine staffing levels and account inventory ratios.
- CARE Assessments – CARE stands for Convergent Accounts Receivable Excellence. We employ industry leading best practices to deliver an expert review of your accounts receivables or patient access departments, with the goal to strengthen internal operations and overall financial performance.
- Client Management Support – Convergent provides ongoing support throughout our engagements via issues logs, standing meetings, conference calls, executive oversight, a comprehensive reporting package and quarterly meetings. Our dedicated Account Executives develop deep account relationships with executive level and operational contacts with regards to document needs and organizational priorities. Convergent Account Executives establish themselves as long-term allies of our customers and develop partnerships strong enough to withstand major obstacles.
- Specialized Consulting Services – As part of our commitment to excellence, we leverage our expertise to provide our clients with consultative feedback in various areas, including current state business reviews, process improvement and workflow redesign, policy and procedure reviews and point of service collections analysis.