- 11/21/2013 | Convergent Publishes New Case Study on Self-Pay and Bad Debt Healthcare Collections with Covenant Medical Center
- 11/13/2013 | Convergent Releases New Healthcare Revenue Cycle Case Study with OSF Medical Group
- 10/30/2013 | Convergent and Health Management Associates to Discuss Developing a Mississippi Regional Patient Access Pre-Arrival Contact Center at Healthcare Business Insights Fall Retreat
- 10/25/2013 | Convergent to Implement Regional Pre-Arrival Patient Contact Center for Health Management Associates, Inc.
- 10/2/2013 | Convergent Publishes New Healthcare Case Study on Improving Patient Access Operations, Financial Performance and Patient Experience
- 9/19/2013 | Convergent to Discuss Federal and State Regulations Governing Reimbursement from the Delivery of Healthcare Services to New York’s Metro Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 9/10/2013 | Convergent Announces Business Partner Agreement with Siemens Medical Solutions
- 8/28/2013 | Convergent Announces Case Study with Community Medical Centers on Workers’ Compensation Claim Reimbursement
- 7/16/2013 | Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Selects Convergent to Provide Self-Pay Early Out Patient Recovery Services through Industry-Leading Patient Contact Center
- 7/9/2013 | Convergent to Enhance Patient Experience and Increase Reimbursement from Healthcare Delivery with Patient Access Services at Medical Center Hospital
- 6/27/2013 | New Healthcare Case Study Explores How Cooper University Hospital Increased Insurance Collection Rates by 25%
- 6/18/2013 | Convergent Announces John Frenzel as Chief Financial Officer for Healthcare Division
- 5/30/2013 | Convergent and UPMC to Discuss Six-Sigma Approach to Increase Patient Satisfaction and Financial Performance At HFMA Annual Conference
- 5/14/2013 | Convergent Healthcare Appoints Greg Rassier As Chief Operating Officer
- 5/9/2013 | Convergent to Focus on Enhancing the Patient Experience within Revenue Cycle Operations at Healthcare Financial Management Association’s Annual Institute
- 4/22/2013 | Convergent to Participate in Business Partner Roundtable Discussion at Healthcare Business Insights Spring Retreat
- 4/10/2013 | Convergent Implements Self-Pay Patient Reimbursement Program at Nyack Hospital
- 1/23/2013 | Convergent Employee Scorecard (CEScore) Wins Product of the Year Award
July 16, 2013
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Selects Convergent to Provide Self-Pay Early Out Patient Recovery Services through Industry-Leading Patient Contact Center
Convergent to Help Improve Patient Satisfaction and Increase Reimbursement for 350 Bed Teaching Facility from Outstanding Patient Receivables
GAINESVILLE, Virginia, July 16, 2013 – Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc., a leading provider of healthcare revenue cycle management and patient access solutions, has announced the launch of their self-pay reimbursement recovery program at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, a 350 bed teaching facility in Brooklyn, New York. Through this program, Convergent will be increasing payment from the delivery of healthcare services from Wyckoff’s self-pay patients. Providers rely on Convergent’s regulatory expertise and consumer-focused patient contact center technology to optimize revenue cycle performance and improve relationships with patients.
“We are excited to continue to expand our Patient Contact Center client base with a premier hospital such as Wyckoff Heights Medical Center,” said Derek Pickell, CEO of Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. “Wyckoff has a diverse patient population serving a variety of healthcare needs in their community. Through our self-pay recovery program, we will utilize the latest patient contact center technology in healthcare revenue cycle management to help improve patient satisfaction and maximize recoveries from Wyckoff’s self-pay patients. The objective is to co-source with Wyckoff in an effort to embrace their local culture to enhance the experience for Wyckoff’s patients while ensuring payment from the delivery of superior healthcare.”
Founded in 1992, Convergent’s healthcare division serves hundreds of hospitals and healthcare providers across the nation. The addition of Wyckoff Heights Medical Center expands Convergent’s healthcare client base in the Northeast.
For more information, visit www.convergentusa.com/healthcare or contact the media relations department at 732.221.0785.
About Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. (ACT Holdings)
Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. provides comprehensive business process outsourcing and financial services to diverse industries. Our companies partner with clients to help them run the “business” behind their operations so they can focus on what they do best – whether it’s serving customers, educating students, caring for patients, or keeping communities moving forward. ACT Holdings companies include Account Control Technology, Inc. and Convergent. For more information, visit http://accountcontrolholdings.com.
About Account Control Technology, Inc. (ACT)
Account Control Technology, Inc. is a leader in providing consultative debt management, collection, call center and business office solutions for education, government, commercial and consumer entities. Established in 1990, ACT has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company for the past nine years running. The company serves clients nationwide from five office locations: Bakersfield, California; Woodland Hills, California; Mason, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; and San Angelo, Texas. For more information, call 800-394-4228, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.accountcontrol.com.