- 11/21/2013 | Convergent Publishes New Case Study on Self-Pay and Bad Debt Healthcare Collections with Covenant Medical Center
- 11/13/2013 | Convergent Releases New Healthcare Revenue Cycle Case Study with OSF Medical Group
- 10/30/2013 | Convergent and Health Management Associates to Discuss Developing a Mississippi Regional Patient Access Pre-Arrival Contact Center at Healthcare Business Insights Fall Retreat
- 10/25/2013 | Convergent to Implement Regional Pre-Arrival Patient Contact Center for Health Management Associates, Inc.
- 10/2/2013 | Convergent Publishes New Healthcare Case Study on Improving Patient Access Operations, Financial Performance and Patient Experience
- 9/19/2013 | Convergent to Discuss Federal and State Regulations Governing Reimbursement from the Delivery of Healthcare Services to New York’s Metro Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 9/10/2013 | Convergent Announces Business Partner Agreement with Siemens Medical Solutions
- 8/28/2013 | Convergent Announces Case Study with Community Medical Centers on Workers’ Compensation Claim Reimbursement
- 7/16/2013 | Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Selects Convergent to Provide Self-Pay Early Out Patient Recovery Services through Industry-Leading Patient Contact Center
- 7/9/2013 | Convergent to Enhance Patient Experience and Increase Reimbursement from Healthcare Delivery with Patient Access Services at Medical Center Hospital
- 6/27/2013 | New Healthcare Case Study Explores How Cooper University Hospital Increased Insurance Collection Rates by 25%
- 6/18/2013 | Convergent Announces John Frenzel as Chief Financial Officer for Healthcare Division
- 5/30/2013 | Convergent and UPMC to Discuss Six-Sigma Approach to Increase Patient Satisfaction and Financial Performance At HFMA Annual Conference
- 5/14/2013 | Convergent Healthcare Appoints Greg Rassier As Chief Operating Officer
- 5/9/2013 | Convergent to Focus on Enhancing the Patient Experience within Revenue Cycle Operations at Healthcare Financial Management Association’s Annual Institute
- 4/22/2013 | Convergent to Participate in Business Partner Roundtable Discussion at Healthcare Business Insights Spring Retreat
- 4/10/2013 | Convergent Implements Self-Pay Patient Reimbursement Program at Nyack Hospital
- 1/23/2013 | Convergent Employee Scorecard (CEScore) Wins Product of the Year Award
July 9, 2013
Convergent to Enhance Patient Experience and Increase Reimbursement from Healthcare Delivery with Patient Access Services at Medical Center Hospital
Texas based healthcare provider, Medical Center Hospital, selects Convergent for Patient Access Services
GAINESVILLE, Virginia, July 9, 2013 – Medical Center Hospital, a 402-bed regional medical center in Odessa Texas, has selected Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. to provide patient access services through Convergent’s PatientQuest program. The program is designed to streamline the patient access process, enhance patient experience, and improve financial performance for Medical Center Hospital. Services include direct communication and customer service with Medical Center Hospital’s patients and physicians regarding appointment reminders, financial responsibility, medical billing education, insurance verification, pre-certification/authorization, and referral of patients to financial counselors.
“Medical Center Hospital treats thousands of patients each month,” says Derek Pickell, CEO of Convergent’s healthcare division. “Through our PatientQuest program, we will use our healthcare regulatory expertise and consumer focused patient contact center technology to increase their revenue cycle performance and enhance patient satisfaction. Medical Center will see more payments at the point-of-service, expedited patient registration and a reduction in missed appointments as well as an improved level of patient satisfaction.”
“Our investments in robust technology and exception based workflows have returned significant improvements in both patient satisfaction and fiscal integrity,” says Tina Eller, Vice President of Patient Access at Convergent. “We understand the ever-changing healthcare landscape and continue to evolve our solutions through process improvement along with the industry as well as the needs of our business partners.”
Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, revenue cycle and receivables management companies, with thirteen operating centers across four time zones and more than 2,000 employees. The healthcare division helps providers improve financial operating performance and increase patient and physician satisfaction through revenue cycle management solutions since 1992 through consumer-focused patient contact center technology, healthcare regulatory expertise, a unique attorney-driven approach, and next-generation analytics.
For more information, visit www.convergentusa.com/healthcare or contact the media relations department at 732.221.0785.
About Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. (ACT Holdings)
Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. provides comprehensive business process outsourcing and financial services to diverse industries. Our companies partner with clients to help them run the “business” behind their operations so they can focus on what they do best – whether it’s serving customers, educating students, caring for patients, or keeping communities moving forward. ACT Holdings companies include Account Control Technology, Inc. and Convergent. For more information, visit http://accountcontrolholdings.com.
About Account Control Technology, Inc. (ACT)
Account Control Technology, Inc. is a leader in providing consultative debt management, collection, call center and business office solutions for education, government, commercial and consumer entities. Established in 1990, ACT has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company for the past nine years running. The company serves clients nationwide from five office locations: Bakersfield, California; Woodland Hills, California; Mason, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; and San Angelo, Texas. For more information, call 800-394-4228, email email@example.com or visit www.accountcontrol.com.