- 10/7/2016 | Smart Source LLC and Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. partner to deliver best practice offerings for healthcare providers
- 6/9/2015 | Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. Promotes Will Richter to Senior Vice President of Client Management
- 6/2/2015 | Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. Promotes Don Barrett to Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- 4/23/2015 | Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. Promotes Mark Schanck as New President
- 5/20/2014 | Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. Acquires Convergent
- 3/6/2014 | Convergent to Discuss Creating a Concierge Patient Access Model at Colorado Association of Healthcare Access Management’s Annual Conference
- 3/5/2014 | Convergent Announces New Pre-Arrival Patient Access Case Study with Medical Center Hospital of Odessa, Texas
- 2/20/2014 | Convergent to Implement Patient Access Pre-Arrival Patient Contact Center for Moffitt Cancer Center through Siemens Medical Solutions Strategic Services Alliance
- 2/6/2014 | Convergent to Discuss Legal Regulations and Best Practices Governing Reimbursement to New York Healthcare Providers at Healthcare Financial Management Association Webinar
- 1/16/2014 | Convergent Deluxe Sponsor at Healthcare Financial Management Association’s 2014 Virtual Healthcare Finance Conference
- 1/13/2014 | Convergent to Co-Host VIP Event at Healthcare Financial Management Association’s Region 11 Annual Conference
- 1/8/2014 | New Healthcare Revenue Cycle Case Study from Convergent and UPMC Addresses Bad Debt Patient Accounts
- 11/21/2013 | Convergent Publishes New Case Study on Self-Pay and Bad Debt Healthcare Collections with Covenant Medical Center
- 11/13/2013 | Convergent Releases New Healthcare Revenue Cycle Case Study with OSF Medical Group
- 10/30/2013 | Convergent and Health Management Associates to Discuss Developing a Mississippi Regional Patient Access Pre-Arrival Contact Center at Healthcare Business Insights Fall Retreat
- 10/25/2013 | Convergent to Implement Regional Pre-Arrival Patient Contact Center for Health Management Associates, Inc.
- 10/2/2013 | Convergent Publishes New Healthcare Case Study on Improving Patient Access Operations, Financial Performance and Patient Experience
- 9/19/2013 | Convergent to Discuss Federal and State Regulations Governing Reimbursement from the Delivery of Healthcare Services to New York’s Metro Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 9/10/2013 | Convergent Announces Business Partner Agreement with Siemens Medical Solutions
- 8/28/2013 | Convergent Announces Case Study with Community Medical Centers on Workers’ Compensation Claim Reimbursement
- 7/16/2013 | Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Selects Convergent to Provide Self-Pay Early Out Patient Recovery Services through Industry-Leading Patient Contact Center
- 7/9/2013 | Convergent to Enhance Patient Experience and Increase Reimbursement from Healthcare Delivery with Patient Access Services at Medical Center Hospital
- 6/27/2013 | New Healthcare Case Study Explores How Cooper University Hospital Increased Insurance Collection Rates by 25%
- 6/18/2013 | Convergent Announces John Frenzel as Chief Financial Officer for Healthcare Division
- 5/30/2013 | Convergent and UPMC to Discuss Six-Sigma Approach to Increase Patient Satisfaction and Financial Performance At HFMA Annual Conference
- 5/14/2013 | Convergent Healthcare Appoints Greg Rassier As Chief Operating Officer
- 5/9/2013 | Convergent to Focus on Enhancing the Patient Experience within Revenue Cycle Operations at Healthcare Financial Management Association’s Annual Institute
- 4/22/2013 | Convergent to Participate in Business Partner Roundtable Discussion at Healthcare Business Insights Spring Retreat
- 4/10/2013 | Convergent Implements Self-Pay Patient Reimbursement Program at Nyack Hospital
- 1/23/2013 | Convergent Employee Scorecard (CEScore) Wins Product of the Year Award
- 11/8/2012 | Convergent Promotes Two To CEO Rank
- 10/25/2012 | Convergent Sponsors Healthcare Financial Management Association 2012 MAP Event
- 10/23/2012 | Convergent Appoints Mark Schanck as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing For Healthcare
- 10/15/2012 | Convergent to Attend American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management’s (AAHAM) Annual National Institute
- 6/20/2012 | Convergent Revenue Cycle Management to Focus on Patient Experience and Payment for Healthcare Delivery at HFMA Annual Conference
- 5/8/2012 | Convergent to Discuss the Role of Patient Access in Reimbursement at NAHAM Annual Conference
- 1/25/2012 | Convergent to Discuss Patient Experience, Patient Access, and Healthcare Reimbursement Issues at Healthcare Finance Conference
- 11/20/2011 | Convergent Completes Name Change
- 10/26/2011 | Convergent Healthcare Division, Formerly AHC, Announces New Capabilities and New Name
- 10/12/2011 | Convergent Trades Up To High-End Boca Building
- 3/19/2011 | McKesson Exec Joins Convergent
October 7, 2016
Smart Source LLC and Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. partner to deliver best practice offerings for healthcare providers
Two leading solutions providers team up to deliver a full suite of services, elevating the patient experience and strengthening financial outcomes
NEW YORK, New York, October 7, 2016 — Smart Source LLC, an industry leader in helping healthcare providers increase productivity and revenue, announces today a partnership with Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc., a national provider of healthcare revenue cycle management solutions. Under this agreement, the two healthcare solution providers will support each other through the entire lifecycle of the patient experience.
"With this partnership, our services will be available to a broader reach of hospitals and physicians. We provide the opportunity for best practices in patient engagement including pre-arrival communication, getting to the right place at the right time, post visit follow up, being prepared, understanding your diagnosis and even understanding and paying your bill," explains Tom D'Agostino Jr., Founder and CEO of Smart Source LLC. "A positive patient experience from beginning to end leads to better outcomes for the patient and increased revenue for the provider."
Smart Source LLC will provide pre-arrival patient communications and a wayfinding tool, proven to reduce patient stress, while minimizing appointment no-shows and increasing patient satisfaction scores for hospitals and physicians.
Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. offers back-end follow up solutions that support patient care and retention as well as resolution of balances due from both insurance companies and patients.
"Working with Smart Source, our goal is to streamline processes, eliminate inefficiencies and better equip us to serve as a true extension of our healthcare organizations' patient services management staff," concludes Mark Schanck, President of Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. "By co-sourcing patient communications and combining that with our world class revenue cycle management, hospitals and private practice staff are able to focus on their core competencies related to patient care."
About Smart Source LLC
Smart Source is a premier Brand Management BPO and Technology provider dedicated to delivering comprehensive communications and marketing solutions to a diverse network of clients ranging from healthcare to finance, retail, hospitality and manufacturing. Headquartered in New York City, Smart Source offers a full suite of solutions including creative services, media and internet marketing, e-technology software, print management, supply chain management, promotional products, fulfillment management, kitting and distribution.
About Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc.
With nearly 700 employees, including more than 60 healthcare attorneys, Convergent’s healthcare division has a 20 plus year history of innovation in the healthcare industry. Convergent’s regulatory expertise and consumer-focused patient contact center technology optimize revenue cycle performance and improve healthcare provider relationships with patients.
As the premier niche revenue cycle management company in healthcare, Convergent provides innovative solutions across the revenue cycle spectrum including front-end patient access, early out self-pay collections, attorney-powered third party reimbursement and bad debt recovery (through Convergent Healthcare Recoveries, Inc.). The healthcare division has operation centers in Virginia, Texas, New York, Florida, and Illinois.
About Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. (ACT Holdings)
Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. provides comprehensive business process outsourcing and financial services to diverse industries. Our companies partner with clients to help them run the “business” behind their operations so they can focus on what they do best – whether it’s serving customers, educating students, caring for patients, or keeping communities moving forward. ACT Holdings companies include Account Control Technology, Inc. and Convergent. For more information, visit http://accountcontrolholdings.com.
About Account Control Technology, Inc. (ACT)
Account Control Technology, Inc. is a leader in providing consultative debt management, collection, call center and business office solutions for education, government, commercial and consumer entities. Established in 1990, ACT has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company for the past nine years running. The company serves clients nationwide from five office locations: Bakersfield, California; Woodland Hills, California; Mason, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; and San Angelo, Texas. For more information, call 800-394-4228, email email@example.com or visit www.accountcontrol.com.