Environmental Policy Statement
Management is committed to protecting human health and natural resources, promoting environmental stewardship, and implementing innovative environmental technologies and practices. Through management leadership, employee participation, and professional environmental support, all Convergent businesses are committed to:
- Developing environmental management plans with objectives and targets to minimize adverse environmental impacts and measure our progress toward these goals;
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements;
- Providing all Convergent Outsourcing staff with the knowledge and tools needed to prevent negative environmental impacts;
- Implementing effective pollution prevention and waste minimization programs to reduce, reuse, and recycle materials;
- Ensuring that energy and water are used responsibly and conserved through innovative practices and procedures; and
- Responding to all incidents immediately to minimize any environmental impacts.
- We each take personal responsibility to protect the environment as we conduct our work.
- We ensure that we have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to conduct our work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- We are aware of and use care to minimize the negative environmental consequences of our activities.
- We each take personal responsibility to use resources wisely.
- We use only what we need and look for opportunities to minimize waste.
- We respectfully challenge each other to be efficient in the use of natural resources.
- We each take personal responsibility to protect and enhance our local communities.
- We promptly report all incidents and unsafe conditions to Convergent Outsourcing HR.
Environmental stewardship is and must be an integral part of every Convergent Outsourcing business practice, operation, job, and task. It is incumbent on each of us to assess our own roles and responsibilities and to help fulfill, to the utmost of our abilities, the commitments set forth in this statement.